Friday, February 27, 2009

Myrtle Beach here we come....

So I was offered an internship with a company in myrtle beach, south carolina, this summer and we are taking it. We will be head out there in may and will be back a few weeks before school starts in august. We are really excited and are lucky to be given this opportunity. I will be doing things in the business end; marketing, finance, and things like that; while melinda will be doing writing and editing, working in a spa, and working at the front desk. We are not sure exactly how it will be but are excited to go. We will keep everyone posted and with pictures this summer and all that good stuff.

5 comments:

Heather said...

aww im so excited for you guys! That will be a lot of fun. Nick and I feel dumb b/c we thought it was in Florida! Haha. Still... S.C is beautiful I hear. We are excited to come visit you this summer... so get ready to party!! That's seriously so neat. We really will miss yall this summer though... ( bonfires, volleyball, game nights, ect.) Im glad yall are at least coming back for the fall!

stacy said...

I think that the newlywed internship summer is one of the best ever! Have a great time and write a lot so that I can live vicariously through you.

knjfabela said...

Congrats Steve! What a great way to spend your first summer together. I am glad blessings are rolling your way!

Coslett's said...

Awww that is great! what a way to start a marriage off so fun! it will be an adventure for the both of you! I am so happy for you! oh and by the way i was in utah for two weeks and did not get to see you two! My Loss!

C4 McKendrick said...

Congrats Steve! We are happy for you and porsupuesto tu esposa tambien.
-Cmacfam