Tuesday, February 10, 2009


There is nothing new going on with us.  I am now working at a bakery and loving every minute of it.  I get to try all the different cookies and cinnamon rolls, and all the different types of bread, (from pumpkin chocolate chip, cinnamon burst, sourdough and cheese, to spinach and cheese).  And I love all of them.  We are also deciding on what to do with our summer.  I have been offered a summer internship, a couple different ones, helping different companies with their business, (finance, marketing, accounting).  We are not sure which one we are going to do, but are leaning towards one in Myrtle Beach.  We need to let them know by the end of the week , so we will keep everyone filled in.  Also my gorgeous wife tried out for the music major, in guitar, at BYU and will find out in about a month or so if she makes it in.  That is an update with what is going on with us.  I also wanted my wife to know that I love her.  

4 comments:

Emily said...

that's excited about your internship. definitley keep us posted

Heather said...

steven! i just love you guys. haha. I love being library partners with you guys too. Also, I'll be sad if you leave Utah... but don't worry... we'll live in california one day too. :) Also- something is wrong with my computer! the pics from my camera wont upload... but i'll blog soon... :) see you tomorrow!!

ps- thanks for that delicious bread!!!! yum!

Coslett's said...

LOL I laughed out loud when you mentioned all the million goodies you like to eat at the bakery soooo funny steven! You and emily just remind me so much of each other. I know I always say that but i can't help it it's just to cute. Good luck with the internship thing make sure you pray about it to make sure it's the right choice. And of course I am sure you know that already it's a mom thing I can't help it : ) Also Good luck to melinda that will be so great if she gets it! Kepp blogging mister it's so great knowing how ya'll sweet kids are doing! Love you guys!

Mike Parson Family said...

Sounds like a YUMMY job! Congrats on the internship.