Monday, March 16, 2009

Melinda blogs too!

Steve says I never blog. SURPRISE, Steve! I do.

Things with Steve and I are pretty much the same. Steven just got an additional job working at a place called Bucks4Books. It's an online company that buys and sells textbooks. And I just got my first job as a stylist at Great Clips. We've been keeping busy, and are anxious for nice weather. Can't believe this semester is almost over. It feels like it flew by. The biggest news in our life, is that Steve won a free t-shirt from a company called, "Omniture" for being the loudest person at a business fair. I never heard much about what he did that was business related there. I only heard about him winning the shirt. I'm so glad I wasn't there. I would have been embarrassed. If I had, I'm sure he would have looked something like this. Way to go Steve!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats Melinda on your job, and Steve on your free shirt. I can only imagine how abnoxious he must have been to win it. I'm excited to have a hair stylist in the fam. One day you'll have to spruse up my hair.

Mike Parson Family said...

Nice to see you blog, too! And I'll have to see how my hair is the next time I'm up there. Congrats on your job!

C4 McKendrick said...

CONGRATS on the shirt Stevie, we're so proud of you!!!
Hey, that reminds me, next time I go to Barcelona, I need to bring you two...

email me, I'm leaving today!
cmacfam@msn.com