Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!



Steven and I had some friends over to color eggs and watch General Conference. It was a fun day and no one fell asleep during conference. All the talks were awesome! I was amazed at how the time seemed to fly by with each speaker. I was especially excited for this conference. It was one of those times where you just realize how much you need the spirit and crave it. And conference is always the one place where I feel it's poured out in abundance. I especially realized this conference, the way the Lord wants a family to act and operate and the way the world wants us to operate. Satan is so clever. I realize that rather than directly saying that families are bad or whatever else, he fills the world with distractions and sins that ultimately degrade our family relationships. It's so important that we constantly place ourselves in situations where we can be reminded of the things that are important to the Lord, and therefore important to us.

Anyways, I hope that everyone was edified and those that missed conference refer to www.lds.org for a recap.

1 comment:

the Koch's said...

Way to get into the Easter spirit and color eggs. P.s. Looks like everyone just woke up in those pics!