Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Everyone else updated their blog, so it made me want to!

I can't tell you how many times I've heard from Steve that I should just kiss him because he's Irish. And on the one day it counts to be Irish, he's not even here! Steve's spring break starts today, but he left on Monday for Houston. He's selling for a company we're working for this summer. He'll be back on Friday. I miss him. He really is a good husband, and is a hard worker. I feel bad. As I type this blog, he's out knocking doors and the alert on my phone just went off notifying me of Law & Order SVU @ 8 pm tonight. :(

I can't wait for him to get back. I just love Steve's ability to not make things complicated and to just have fun. His happy disposition is contagious.

Anyways-I'm wishing everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm looking forward to April Fools, when we get calls from the Menlove children. Hope you all have a good day!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awww that is ironic that hes gone today. We miss you guys a lot. Hopefully well see you soon. I'm lucky to have a bro and SIS in law as sweet as you two.love you guys